Tips for a Clever Brand Name
If you are in search for a memorable or clever company or brand name, one that stands out from your competitors, you’ve come to the right place. The Brandings® Brand Development Team loves clever names and we take a lot of time and effort to develop them.
The key to a clever company name is “brandability” that is a company name that is fresh, distinctive, unique and just gets stuck in your craw. Brandings.com has undertaken one of the largest research studies in company naming.
From the study, we have identified 6 key elements of a clever company name and we want to share them with you. So keep reading and you’ll have a clever company name in no time!
Some Examples of Available Clever Company Names at Brandings®:
6 Tips for a Clever Brand Name
- Clever company names are often invented. They’re “those” company names which are “made-up,” “brainstormed” or “created.” Because clever company names are often invented it makes them highly unique, distinctive and very expandable.
- Clever business names may take one concept and apply it to another. These brand names provide a clever fresh application to a company. For example, clever company names are existing words in one industry but now used for products that have no logical relationship to the goods for which the term is used. For example, “apple” used for a technology company.
- Clever brand names are evocative. These names elicit or draw forth a positive association with the company. Evocative brand names give us a warm fuzzy feeling about a company. Evocative names are short and meaningful and call up a good feeling.
- Clever brand names keep the firms strategic objectives in mind. If your firm’s objective is to expand and keep expanding, your brand name better not be restrictive in any way.
- A clever brand name should look right and sound right. Stay away from unusual or odd spellings. An unusual spelling may sound cute and clever at first, but could really mix up potential customers in the long run.
- Clever brand names are too clever. Company names that try too hard can be a turn off.
Finding a Clever Name for my Company
Now finding the perfect clever company name has never been easier.
You can find thousands of pre-developed clever names in Brandings company name database. Just click on this link to search for the perfect business name.