A memorable or clever company or brand name, one that stands out from your competitors, is what ever entrepreneur strive for. Luckily, the expert naming team here at Brandings® loves just that type of names. In fact, our team takes an extraordinary amount of time and effort to develop them for entrepreneurs.
The key to any startup business name is “brandability.” That means that the name that is fresh, distinctive, unique and just gets stuck in your head. The team at Brandings has undertaken one of the largest research studies in company naming and we’re bring it to you.
From the study, we have identified 6 key elements of a clever company name and we want to share them with you. So keep reading and you’ll have a clever company name in no time!
Some Examples of Available Clever Company Names at Brandings®:
6 Tips for Makes a Clever Brand and Business Name
- Clever names are often invented. They’re “those” company names which are “made-up,” “brainstormed” or “created.” Because clever company names are often invented it makes them highly unique, distinctive and very expandable.
- Clever names may take one concept and apply it to another. These brand names provide a clever fresh application to a company. For example, clever company names are existing words in one industry but now used for products that have no logical relationship to the goods for which the term is used. For example, “apple” used for a technology company.
- Clever names are evocative. These names elicit or draw forth a positive association with the company. Evocative brand names give us a warm fuzzy feeling about a company. Evocative names are short and meaningful and call up a good feeling.
- Clever names keep the firms strategic objectives in mind. If your firm’s objective is to expand and keep expanding, your brand name better not be restrictive in any way.
- A clever name should look right and sound right. Stay away from unusual or odd spellings. An unusual spelling may sound cute and clever at first, but could really mix up potential customers in the long run.
- Clever names are too clever. Company names that try too hard can be a turn off.
How to Find a Clever Name for my Company
It’s never been easier to find the right name for your startup business. At Brandings, you’ll find thousands of pre-developed clever names. More importantly, these names are available and ready to go. Just click on this link to search for the perfect business name.