The #1 Company Naming Choice for Start-Ups
Brandings.com makes it easy to start your business with a world-class identity. We've developed a complete naming package that comes with all the key elements you'll need to start your business right. We call it your ready-to-use "Brand in a Box."
At Brandings.com we've turned the traditional company name development model upside-down. We skip the fancy-presentations, expensive glossy brochures and months of big-budget meetings that are hallmarks of traditional bloated company name development firms. With your "Brand in a Box" you'll get a premium company name, dot-com domain, logo design and more at rock-bottom prices.
What's in Your "Brand in a Box?"
Your complete "Brand in a Box" will include ...
1. Premium Company Name. We know how to name a company. Our naming professionals just have a knack for creating great business names -- company names that are catchy, cool and positioned for growth. These developed company names are inventoried in our on-line catalog and can be easily searched. Click here to
search for your company name now.
2. Matching Dot-com Domain Name. The dot-com domain extension means business. There are a lot of other domain extensions out there -- .NET, .ORG, .INFO -- the list goes on and on, with thousands even more extensions coming. If you are serious about your start-up, you must own an "exact-match" dot-com domain name. No serious business begins today without owning the exact match dot-com domain name. That's why each of our company name packages comes with a dot-com domain that is identical to the company name.
3. Free Company Logo. To help stretch your budget further, each company name comes with a free logo design. Once you have found the perfect name in our catalog, our design team can change the typefont, colors and image – at no additional cost. You’ll have a fresh logo design as unique as your new venture.
4. Screening & Testing. Each company name is screened for "ownability” and tested to determine consumer reaction. We want to learn how targeted consumers feel about the name and the emotion that the company name evokes.
5. Aged Domain Name With Established History. We understand the importance of on-line continuity and have developed a starter website for each company name in our inventory. This starter website ensures a continuous web presence and helps to build a history for the brand. This on-line continuity is one of the factors that search engines consider in their rankings.
6. Express Transfer. We know that you need to get started quickly. Brandings.com owns every company name in our inventory. We will express transfer the name, logo and domain to you so you can begin the important work of building your new business.
You'll receive your company naming package at an unbeatable price. Through Brandings.com you'll receive your "Brand in a Box" at a price that is designed to fit an entrepreneur's budget.
Power at Every Touchpoint
Brandings.com has been instrumental in helping start-ups build brand identity and sustain long-term brand equity. The right name makes a powerful impression at every point of contact with your customer. You company name is the foundation of your corporate identity and will be widely seen.
Keys to a Successful Start-Up
At Brandings our new venture experts have helped thousands of start-ups get off the ground. We’ve also been called in to save troubled start-ups after they’ve started and failed. Over the years we have seen it all – the good, the bad and the ugly.
We’ve found some important commonalities in successful start-ups …
We have found that successful new ventures didn’t cut corners when they began operation. It is much more difficult (and expensive) to unsnarl a mess once a business is in full operation. The successful start-ups got it right the first time.
Successful firms started with a powerful name, targeted logo and “exact-match” domain name -- a domain name that was identical to their company name (for example, company name Walmart, domain name Walmart.com).
We also found that virtually every successful firm had clarity in their strategic vision, a sustainable competitive advantage, and quantifiable goals.
The decisions that these start-ups made early on in their businesses set the foundation for a successful launch and later success.
Here are some examples of company names that we have recently developed:
How to Name Your Company
Keep it Short and Simple. We can’t say it enough, shorter is better. Virtually every successful business name, product name or service name is short in length – usually fewer than 11 characters. The longer the name, the greater the propensity for confusion or misspelling.
Make Sure It’s Integrated. The name should carry the brand and be consistent with the industry. We know instantly that “Logetics” is an information technology company and “Dogiwash” is a dog grooming company.
100% Alphabetic Characters. With rare exception, a strong name should only contain letters. SO you'll want to stay away from hyphens and in most cases, stay clear of numbers. In very select cases non-alphabetic characters can be used – but require careful design to avoid consumer confusion.
Easy to Read and Write. A great name is easy to spell and easy to vocalize. Ideally there should only be one way to spell a name. The more alternatives there are in the spelling of a name, the more likely a firm is to lose or confuse customers.
Go for Emotion. A strong company name engages the customer. Your company name choice should feel empowering and enlightening.
Consider Expandability. If you’re considering expanding, it’s important NOT to have a limiting name. A name should be expandable to allow for product extensions and industry changes. Some names keep the option open for significant expansion, while others may be highly specialized and targeted.
Exact-Match Dot-com. In business today, your domain name is your company name. The dot-com domain extension is the most widely used extension in the world so your company name and your domain name must be identical -- with your domain having the dot-com added.
How to Find the Perfect Company Name
At Brandings.com we have made it easy to search for the right name for your business. You can find thousands of ready-to-use company names, product names and domain names in our company name database. It's the largest global inventory of design names in the world! Just click here to begin your search for a cool company name.
We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Escrow.com, wire transfer, check and money order.
Once we receive your order, you will be assigned to a Project Manager who will facilitate the transfer of all rights, title and ownership of the domain name, logo design and other elements to you. Your personal Project Manager will be available to answer any questions you may have and ensure that all elements of the brand package are transferred to you smoothly.
And because Brandings is the sole owner of own each domain name, there will be no complications with intermediaries or brokers.
If you have any questions or just want to talk about company name choices for your company, give us a call or shoot us an e-mail. We love helping small businesses and we look forward to helping you. 1-800-852-8900 (Toll Free USA) +1-310-246-5100 (Worldwide) e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to return to Brandings.com main page: Brandings.com
Check Out These Great Names ... Find Yours Now!